Build Your Skills Database using any of AssessMe's assessment tools
- Skillsworq - a simple to configure skills audit tool that can be used to build a database of skills and competences. Can be used for individual self assessment or more conventional self and line manager assessment.
- Performworq - a 180/360/540 assessment tool that can provide 360 style assessments with an option to create workbooks and personal development plans.
- Frameworq - a tailorable assessment tool for the corporate sector. Includes all the features of Skillsworq and Performworq but also has an extensive range of options to meet a wide range of special organisational requirements.
Create The Candidate Profile and "Mine" Your Skills Database
- Decide what are the essential skills required and any that are desirable but not essential
- Create the skills profile of the "employee" you are looking for
- Decide whether to search the whole organisation or particular sector
- Run the Talent Mining search
- If the search brings back too many or too few then you can fine tune your search profile as required
- The whole process can be done in a few minutes